- Client had an open role for over 5 months.
- Could not identify the right candidate for the role and had engaged several agencies who tried themselves as well.
- Experis has an extensive network of candidates that are not active on the market and not engaged with other agencies.
- We utilize this network to find such candidates and really provide value added, not just the order-taker mentality.
- Experis contacted two candidates immediately after client consultation. Both received interviews and were of great interest to the client.
- One candidate was successful, and the first interview to offer acceptance took only 10 days.
- Experis not only obtained 100% interview rate, but closed the role, which had been open for over 6 months, in 10 days.
Italian Shoe Designer
- Global executives were unhappy with low performance in the Japan market.
- A replacement search was undertaken to find a new Japan Head.
- Retained search to find new Country Manager for Japan.
- Worked closely with the Company’s Chairman and introduced 15 potential candidates for the Country Manager.
- Within 3 weeks, Client identified 2 finalist candidates and in the end, offered to the candidate.
- Convinced the candidate to join within 1 month beause the client had plans to revamp the brand position in Japan, and establish new business channels.
- Placed Country Manager, and under the new leadership in Japan, the business changed from underperforming to profitable.
Startup team of 7 needed specialist technical resources and sales capability.
Assisted NUTANIX Japan GK to grow to 45 employees before additional agencies were contacted.
Hires through Experis include the top 2 sales reps (one was global #1), a critical VDI engineer, and leadership team including HR Director, Sales VP, and SE Director, among many more.