Why Experis Executive?
- Culture: Free and open culture where we know how to have fun both in and out of the office, all the while delivering high performance results for our clients.
- Careers: Genuine career paths whether they are to management (fast growing company!), professional sales and recruitment (check our commission plan!), or internal HR and Talent Acquisition (via our RPO careers).
- Clients: With our focus on delivering to a relatively narrow band of Key and Global Accounts we have constantly have a surplus of open clients for our team. There is always "white space" for new people to build their business.
- Development: Mentoring from some of the industries top-performing consultants in what is a highly valued strategic business unit for the world's third largest recruitment services company.
- Environment: Beautiful office located in the World Trade Center Building with direct access to JR and subways. Great for rainy days and the bonus is a stunning view of Tokyo Tower.
Experis Executive is leading the permanent placement (search) business of the world's third largest recruitment services company, the ManpowerGroup. Our mission is to become the premier search firm in the Japan market and to pave the way for our group to deliver on our full lifecycle of recruitment solutions.
Whether Temp Staffing, Temp-to-Perm, Mid-level Selection, Executive Search, Outsourcing, RPO or Outplacement, our Key and Global Account model supports our clients to accelerate their business.
- Associate consultants should have at least some sales or service oriented experience and have a strong interest in becoming future sales professionals.
- Associates are mentored by Managing Consultants to become 360 degree recruiters and while the program is designed for 12 months, fast-learners can be promoted earlier with high performance.
CONSULTANT & SENIOR CONSULTANT
- Consultants and Senior Consultants should have at least 2-3 years experience in the recruitment field and demonstrate either a strong track record or real potential to learn.
- Working under the Managing Consultant they are expected to become subject matter experts in their field.
- Principal Consultants should be experienced recruiters who join the company with a reputation in their field as a high performing recruiting professional.
- Principals are rewarded with one of the best commission plans in the industry and are expected to either perform as an industry leader or to move into leadership as a Managing Consultant.
MANAGING CONSULTANT (DIRECTOR)
- Managing Consultants are leaders who have proven ability to teach, mentor and manage while they maintain their own book of business by closing senior deals at Key or Global Accounts.
- Managing Consultants are rewarded with one of the best commission plans in the industry as well as a management bonus for leading their team.
- RPO Consultants should join the team with onsite talent acquisition experience oriented heavily toward direct sourcing.
- RPO Consultants enjoy support from offsite researchers and are rewarded with a results-oriented incentive plan on top of salary.